Vintage Nautical Dog Sweater
Let your dog show off their great sense of style with this nautical dog sweater perfectly proportioned for any size pup. The knit polyester fabric offers a comfortable layer against chilly winds and cool temperatures. It is not waterproof or water resistant, however. The stretchy fabric covers both the back and front for a cozy feeling anywhere. Most importantly, it feels great on your precious pooch with no tight edges or irritating tags.
The classic nautical pattern makes a big impact in black, with anchors and white stripes. The knitted cuffs and a turtleneck collar are black. They stretch easily to go over the paws, legs, and head of your furry friend with no binding or discomfort. Simply stretch the sweater, slide it on, and get ready for a walk or fun playtime in the great outdoors. This classic-style dog sweater also makes a great extra layer for cuddles inside in front of the fire.
Choose the best size for your pet from 2X-Small for chihuahuas to Large for Dachshunds. Although not suitable for the largest breeds, most dogs can enjoy this warm and comfortable sweater with no problem. The knit cuffs in blue stretch easily to slip over their paws. The roomy neckline will never rub or irritate them when you slide it over their head. The loose-fitting hood rests easily over their ears and keeps them from cold breezes and nippy temperatures.
Give your pet a comfortable and cozy layer that will last through many wearing and washings. They will feel their best with the soft knit fabric, and you will get the opportunity for many cuddles and amazing photo opportunities with this adorable nautical pullover.
- Chest between 10 and 13 inches (Most Important)
- Neck between 8 and 10 inches
- Back Length up to 8 inches
- Suitable for a Chihuahua or a Yorkshire Terrier
- Chest between 12 and 16 inches (Most Important)
- Neck between 11 and 13 inches
- Back Length up to 10 inches
- Suitable for a Maltese or Shih Tzu
- Chest between 15 and 19 inches (Most Important)
- Neck between 13 and 16 inches
- Back Length up to 12 inches
- Suitable for a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel or Bichon Frise
- Chest between 18 and 23 inches (Most Important)
- Neck between 17 and 19 inches
- Back Length up to 15 inches
- Suitable for a Beagle or Pug
- Chest between 22 and 27 inches (Most Important)
- Neck between 20 and 25 inches
- Back Length up to 18 inches
- Suitable for a Cocker Spaniel or Dachshund