Warm and Adorable
When cold weather hits, it isn't just humans who get shivery. Dogs can feel the chill, too. Fortunately, this delightful Cotton Dog Snoodie can help. Hand made from 100% Brazilian cotton, this cotton snood wraps around your dog's neck, providing additional warmth while making them look super cute at the same time.
Even though most dog breeds have thick coats, getting cold is a significant risk, particularly in freezing conditions. If your pup's temperature continues to fall, their muscles can become stiff, their heart rate falls, and they could get frostbite – not what any owner wants. But with this attractive snoodie around their neck, you can keep them warm all winter long, including in icy and snowy conditions.
Clean and Warm Ears
For dogs with long ears, this snoodie is a godsend. Basset hounds, bloodhounds, setters, beagles, and Weimaraners, are at risk of their ears falling into food and water, discouraging feeding. But this snood scarf lets you pin them back with ease. Just tuck their ears into the snood as you put it over their head to keep them in place.
This Cotton Dog Snoodie is more than just a practical garment, though. It may also have a calming effect on your pup. Slight warmth and pressure around the neck help to soothe your dog, calming them down in anxious situations like thunderstorms, fireworks, or when you have guests over.
The Cotton Dog Snoodie is handmade in the USA and knitted from Brazilian mercerized cotton. Care is easy: machine wash on gentle and tumble dry on a low setting.
- Keeps your dog warm in wintry conditions
- May offer a calming effect
- Prevents ears from falling into food or water while feeding
- Looks super cute. Available in a range of colors
- Made in the USA from Brazilian cotton. Machine washable
- Neck between 8 and 9 inches (Most Important)
- Suitable for a Yorkshire Terrier, Chihuahua, or Havanese
- Neck between 10 and 14 inches (Most Important)
- Suitable for a Maltese, Pomeranian or Shih Tzu
- Neck between 14 and 18 inches (Most Important)
- Suitable for a Dachshund, Beagle, Shiba Inu, Australian Shepherd or Bichon Frise
- Neck between 18 and 24 inches (Most Important)
- Suitable for a Basset Hound, Bloodhound, English Bulldog, Collie or Labrador Retriever